The 2016 Wisconsin and Upper Michigan Florist Association (WUMFA) annual conference will be held at the Radisson Hotel & Convention Center, Green Bay, WI on April 1-3. This year's theme is based on "Adventures in Wonderland" and it promises to be an exciting weekend filled with great events and networking opportunities.
- an all day hands-on session with award winning designer Jacob McCall, AAF, AIFD, CFD, FSMD, on how to improve your event work.
- Jerome Raska, AAF, AIFD, CAFA, CF, CFD, PFCI, will show the latest trends in memorial services
- Alice Waterous, AIFD, CF, CFD, PFCI, on creating unique bridal bouquets.
- Merchandising plants also will be a main stage topic at the Karthauser plant show presented by Marty Loppnow.
FloristWare is pleased to be sponsoring Rick Rivers for the business sessions. A florist himself, Rick always provides valuable marketing information that is perfectly tailored to florists. In his sessions this weekend, Rick will discuss how to:
- build corporate sales,
- identify and market to the affluent client
- utilize marketing tactics like a Fortune 500 company.
For more information please visit the WUMFA website.