Here are TEN REASONS you need to attend FleurEx 2016:
1) Live Demonstrations featuring two of the biggest names in the industry today, Annette Von Einem and Laura Leong. Both designers are world-renowned and will create designs that will leave you inspired.
2) The Flower Lab - this is the first time this think tank exhibit, lead by David Ragg, will be seen in the UK. The Flower Lab is designed to raise interest and inspire florists to take action.
3) College Corner is a change to connect with local colleges through the UK to explore future florist training.
4) Whether you are competing or just admiring, FleurEx offers the opportunity for UK florists to compete for prize money and peer recognition.
5) Brush up on your techniques or learn something new through our Master Classes offered by three outstanding designers: Jane Benefield, Ruud Hazelaar, and Amy Curtis.
6) For the second year, the Debut Designer State will showcase "bitesize" demonstrations by upcoming floristry presenters.
7) Break out sessions & Ready, Steady, Arrange - a range of events on Saturday afternoon will give you options for business improvement ideas and design competition inspiration.
8) Exhibitors from across the UK - more than any other year!
9) Gala Dinner and Awards is a sparkling evening showcasing certificate graduates, industry award winners and special entertainment by Laura Thorn.
10) Our venue, the Chesford Grange Hotel, is a luxurious 4 Star venue in the Warwickshire countryside with the many facilities that FleurEx requires. The facility includes Conference suites and Seminar rooms, a restaurant, swimming pool, spa, and health club all set on seventeen acres of stunning grounds. You can elect to stay at the Chesford or at one of five hotels within a short walking distance.
Accommodation is booked with the hotel directly – call 01926 859331 and quote BFA FleurEx weekend.
We hope to see you in Warwickshire in October!
For full details please visit the FleurEx page on the BFA website.