Rod Crittenden and the volunteers at the Michigan Floral Association have put together another great schedule for 2013. Some of the highlights include...
5 Main Stage Design Shows
- Carolyn Clark Kurek AIFD: Opening Ceremonies to the Floral Olympics - sponsored by DWF
- Jerome Raska AAF, AIFD, CF, PFCI: MFA Designer of the Year run-off - sponsored by Teleflora, Smithers-Oasis, CCFC
- Frank Feysa AIFD: Color Your World - sponsored by Smithers-Oasis
- Julie Poeltler AIFD, CAFA, IMF, PFCI: The Balance Beam of Every Wedding Being Successful - sponsored byTeleflora
- John Klingel AIFD, PFCI: Great Balls of Flowers: sponsored byFTD
7 Hands On Workshops
- John Klingel AIFD, PFCI: Designing & Selling Today's Sympathy - sponsored by FTD
- Kim Herbers: FFA/Students, Grab & Go Designsponsored by Saginaw Valley Flower Exchange
- Julie Poeltler AIFD, CAFA, IMF, PFCI: Flowers Coming Down the Aisle! sponsored by Teleflora
- Carolyn Clark Kurek AIFD: Flirting with Fascinators
- Doug Bates CF: "Urn" More Sympathy Sales
- Frank Feysa: Wedding Bouquet Trends and Techniques - sponsored by Smithers-Oasis
- Carolyn Clark Kurek AIFD: Today's Sympathy Designs
9 Business Sessions
- Rick Rivers and Derrick Myers: Extreme Flower Shop Makeover - sponsored by FloristWare & Crockett/Myers
- Jamie Adams: Using Social Media to Market Your Website - sponsored by Flower Shop Network
- Jacque Sir Louis: Wedding & Consumer Trends - sponsored by Smithers-Oasis
- Tim Huckabee, LOGICAL Way to Take Orders and Increase Profits - sponsored by BloomNet
- Bob Negen: The New Rules of Retailing-Embracing Change and Going for the Gold! - sponsored by Whizbang Training
- Bob Negen: Your Gold-Medal Staff; A Customer Focused, Service Driven, Selling Machine! - sponsored by Whizbang Training
- Bob Negen, Explode Your Sales; How to Get the Maximum Bang for Your Buck! - sponsored by Whizbang Training
- Jamie Adams: Lets Pin-You, Me & Pinterest - sponsored by Flower Shop Network
- Petra Marquart: The Power of Service - sponsored by BloomNet
Industry Dinner Tour: Visit bokay by Eastern, Nordlie, Kennicott/Vans Floral Products & Fruitbasket Flowerland
Design Contest: Academy, Professional & Student Divisions - sponsored by Teleflora, Smithers-Oasis, CCFC. Click here to request a design contest registration packet.
Vendor Trivia on the Trade Show floor: play and win prizes!
Book Fair / Silent Auction Click here to request a Silent Auction donation form.
West Michigan Home & Garden Show & More
For more information please visit the GLFE website or download the official GLFE 2013 brochure.