For 2018 Michigan Floral Association's annual expo the Great Lakes Floral Expo is proud to be adding an extra E - and become the Great Lakes Floral & Event Expo!
Partnering with the International Live Events Association (ILEA) for this year's show has helped the MFA to put together an absolutely outstanding agenda of hands-on events, stage shows and business sessions, PLUS trade show shopping, Design Contests and more. In addition, the ILEA will be hosting a mix-and-mingle event on Friday night to help kick off the festivities.
Highlights of the agenda:
Main Stage design shows:
- Celebrating with Foliage! presented by Garrett Skupinski, CF CFD
- Exceeding the Demands for Today's Gift Givers presented by Kevin Ylvisaker AIFD, CAFA, PFCI
- Textures, Color and Details presented by Jacob Holland CERP and Jerome Raska AAF, AIFD, CF, PFCI
- Fabulous Finales presented by Tom Simmons AIFD, CFD, CCF
- And more!
Business Sessions including:
- I Got on TV. Now What? presented by Randy Finch
- Social Media Photography and Posting presented by Jackie Lacey AIFD PFCI
- You Find Everything on Google. But Can Google Find You? presented by Joyce Kreger
- Ways to Improve Your Bottom Line presented by Mark Anderson
- And more!
Hands-On Workshops including:
- Wedding Designs with an Artistic Flair presented by Deborah De La Flor
- Not Your Grandma's Terrarium presented by Derek Woodruff
- Wedding Bouquets, What Mechanic? presented by Jackie Burrell
- Tables capes - Skeeter Parkhouse
Once again FloristWare is proud to support the MFA and the GLFEE. For more information or to register, please visit the MFA website.