Get up-to-the-minute information about how to maintain and improve crop health, productivity and profitability from top researchers, educators and growers.
Learn about the latest techniques, tools, and products to help you:
- Reduce cost
- Increase quality and yield
- Prevent the spread of pests and diseases
- Be more energy efficient
- Improve sustainable practices
- Prepare for new crop health challenges
- Connect with consumers
- Optional grower tour on Thursday afternoon.
- New tools and products at the tabletop exhibits
Who should attend?
- Greenhouse Operators
- Production Managers
- Pesticide Applicators
- Anyone interested in producing abundant healthy flowers, foliage and ornamental plants for the consumer market.