The Fédération Française des Artisans Fleuristes (FFAF) represents the professional floral industry in France and it’s territories. Its aim is to educate, promote and represent the industry on professional, economic, and ecological perspectives.
The FFAF is a member of the National Confederation of Craft Trades and Services (CNAMS), the Professional Union Artisanale (UPA) and the National Confederation of Horticultural Trade.
The FFAF sponsors the following contests and competitions:
- National final of the Cup of France Florists
- National Final of the Oscar for Young Florists
- The Golden Trophy Petal
- One of the Best Workers in France, Floral Art Class
- One of the Best Apprentice of France, Floral Art class
- WorldSkills, Floral Art section
The association is also responsible for the creation of Fleurs de France, the professional journal of technical and economic information on the French floral trade.