FloristWare is a small company but we punch above our weight when it comes to supporting the floral industry – by supporting the associations florists love, sponsoring educational content that will help them be more successful at industry events, and more.
"Considering the relative size of FloristWare to other providers, no one has given more to help support and grow florists."
Our efforts in this area surpass those of all other independent POS providers combined – we're giving more to this industry than all our competitors put together. It's not always easy but we believe that supporting our florist clients and the industry is a vital responsibility. Some of our efforts include:
- Member/supporter of many floral industry associations including SAF (Society of American Florists), AIFD (American Institute of Floral Designers), GLFA (Great Lakes Floral Association), FSFA (Florida State Florists Association), AFE (American Floral Endowment) and more.
- Exhibitor/sponsor/supporter of numerous floral industry events including the SAF Annual Convention, AIFD Symposium, GLFEE (Great Lakes Floral & Event Expo) and more.
- Sponsor of the James Lowe Memorial Award.
- Winner of the GLFA National Service Award for outstanding service to the floral industry of America.
- Provide a free educational version of FloristWare to schools, colleges and training programs so they can better prepare your future employees for a career in the floral industry.
- Creator of a design contest scoring app, which we provide free of charge (along with tablets), to associations and conventions looking to streamline their design contests.
- Provider of educational content to floral industry trade magazines including Floral Management, The Professional Florist, Canadian Florist and Flowers Australia.
- Sponsor of live and virtual events by the very best educators in the flower business including Tim Huckabee of Floral Strategies, Robbin Yelverton AIFD of Blumz, Rick Rivers of Florist Bootcamp, and more.