Orders might come from different places (the phone, your website, etc.) but for efficiency and profitability they should all be handled the same way.
That's what our Shopify integration is all about: getting an order that was placed on your Shopify site into FloristWare where you can process it like any other, taking full advantage of features designed specifically for retail florists – things like delivery management & route optimization, real-time delivery confirmations and our mobile florist delivery app.
Save Time & Money
Once your Shopify orders come into FloristWare they are just like any other, giving you the followng benefits:
- Enclosure cards and worksheets are automatically be generated
- Production tracking and route optimization
- Delivery confirmations
Better Customer Service
FloristWare takes the customer and recipient information from Shopify orders and syncs it with your existing contact data. This means that when a customer calls you have full access to their complete order history in one place, regardless of where the order was placed. It also means that all of the data form your Shopify orders can be used with the marketing features in FloristWare.
- when a customer calls you have full access to their complete order history in one place, regardless of where the order was placed
- data from your Shopify orders can be used with the marketing features in FloristWare.
- see what percentage of your orders come from your Shopify website
- make sure that you get paid for all of your Shopify orders
- report on sales & sales taxes for all orders, no matter where they come from, in one place