FloristWare does not include a website but it does include the ability to integrate with the best florist websites available at no additional charge.
Over the past few years the trend has been for technology vendors to increase revenue by expanding their product lines. For POS vendors this meant releasing mediocre websites to squeeze more money from their POS clients.
We don't do that at FloristWare. We want our clients to have access to the very best tools so instead of releasing a watered down website of our own we partnered with the very best proven providers of florist specific websites. We spent a significant amount of time and money so that you don't have to - FloristWare offers turn-key integration with the best floral websites.
We also went one step further. Some florists have fully custom websites they love so we developed an integration standard that allows those websites to get order information into FloristWare. It takes some work, but it allows custom websites to have full integration.
As always the goal is to give our clients freedom and control to choose the best and most affordable components and make it all work behind the scenes.
Website integration means that the website can "talk" to the POS - specifically actually put web order information right into the POS so that you don't have to key it in again yourself.
Rather than try and maximize our revenue by introducing another ecommerce website for florists we have chosen to integrate with the products from the best vendors out there. It's in your best interest.
Flower Shop Network
Many of our clients are members of Flower Shop Network and, in addition to their order transmission service also use their excellent ecommerce websites for florists. Orders placed on FSN websites simply flow into FloristWare like any other order you would receive through Flower Shop Network.
Strider Florist 2.0
Created by Ryan Freeman - a reknowned expert and sought after speaker on search engine optimization for florists (that means getting more people to visit your website!) - the Strider Florist 2.0 website is very popular and profitable. Orders placed on these websites come straight into FloristWare.
EpicShops offers high-quality fully custom websites with no contract or commitment.
FloristWare integrates with the popular Shopify ecommerce platform.
Yes. Early on we developed a standardized integration model that we have refined over the years. It allows for a custom website to connect to FloristWare and push order information right into the POS.
It will involve some work from your website provider but we have excellent documentation to help them. The costs will vary - please contact us for more information.
It depends. The point of integration is to have the website enter web order details directly into the POS system so you don't have to do it manually. That means the importance of integration really depends on how many orders come from your website.
In most cases the vast majority of orders in general and sales volume in particular are entered through the POS rather than the website. That makes having a dedicated POS system that was designed from the ground up to be a POS system for florists the most important consideration.
A website is also a vital part of your overall marketing strategy and you do need to get one but you should not let it dictate your POS decision.
If you don't yet have a website you should look at the vendors providing excellent integrated websites listed above - this gets you an integrated website at the lowest possible cost.
Integrating a custom website is usually more expensive so we usually suggest letting the volume make the decision. If your custom website generates one or two orders a day integration may not be worth the effort. If it generates 5+ orders a day then it probably is.
o. You need a dedicated POS system and website and hopefully they can integrate with each other. This is what FloristWare provides though our partnerships with established website vendors and our open integration policy.
Depsite what people selling POS/website hybrids might tell you these are completely different tools with very different functions. Some of the combination systems may offer passable websites but the POS functionality is incredibly limited. Don't sell yourself short.
No. Although it is relatively easy to create and release a mediocre florist website product it is incredibly difficult to offer a good one. There are many different florist websites on the market but only a few of them are truly excellent.
We integrate with those websites and that is where we will continue to focus: on the tightest possible integration with the best possible websites.
Don't see your question/answer here? Please call us at 1.888.531.3012.
Top Five Features For FloristsThe five floral POS features florists tell us they are most interested in right now.
Most Popular Features
- Delivery Management/Route Optimization
- Mobile Floral Delivery App
- The First And Best FSN Website/Relay Integration For Florists
- Real Time Delivery Confirmations
- Shopify Integration
- Printer Automation: No Clicking Through Print Options
- Credit Card Processing
- Cross-Platform (Windows/Mac) Compatibility
- FloralStrategies Order Process
- Gift Cards: The Ideal Solution For Florists
- OnFleet Integration For Florists
- Powerful Reports Make It Easy To Make The Right Decisions
- Serious Security & Access Control
- Integration With GravityFree FlowerManager Websites
- Powerful Sales Tax Calculation, Reporting and Compliance
- Integration With The Best Ecommerce Websites For Florists
- Accounts: Invoices, Statements & Interest/Penalties Made Easy
- Discounts: Increase Sales & Shape Customer Behavior
- Employee Timeclock and Productivity Tracker For Florists
- Split Tender (Multi-Part) Payments: Built For The Real World
- Multiple Orders In Each Sale: Because It Happens In Real Life
- Points/Incentive Programs: Increase Spending & Improve Loyalty
- Crockett Myers Accounting Report
- Bookkeeping Handoff
- True GL (General Ledger) Simplifies & Streamlines Accounting
- U.S. Support Professionals For American Florists
- Canadian Support For Canadian Florists
- Full Integration With The Clover Payment Platform
- Credit Card Surcharging/Cash Discounting For Florists
- Authorize.net Integration For Total Freedom of Choice
- Convenience & Lower Rates With Global Payments
Full Feature ListSee everything FloristWare has to offer retails florists.
Looking For Something Specific?
Let's set up a time to talk about exactly what you are looking for.Let's Talk